Snakes perish in La Porte apartment fire

Photo by Ted YoakumA two-unit apartment building on Woodward Street suffered extensive damage after a suspected electrical fire broke out between the first and second floors on Monday. Though no people were injured, at least three snakes died as a result of the blaze.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.