Remember When

Charlie’s Pizza, a very popular pizza parlor in La Porte, was located at 505-507 Lincoln Way, with a second location at 110 Ripley in Michigan City. Owned by Salvatore Genualdi (1930-1991) and wife Helen, the restaurant was in business from the 1950s through the 1980s. The 505 side was a bar, while the 507 side was the restaurant with juke boxes in the booths. Dinners including spaghetti, ravioli, steak, and shrimp were also served. For information regarding this photo, contact mbarber@laportecountyhistory.org.

Remember When

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.