Remember When

Dr. and Mrs. George Wasser in their buggy at the corner of Tipton and Washington with the Lake Erie & Western Railroad depot behind. Dr. Wasser (1871-1942) was a dentist who was considered a pioneer “in the modern methods of oral surgery.” He was partners with his brother Dr. Alvin Wasser. He resided at 811 Harrison and had offices in the First National Bank Building. He practiced from 1896 to 1929. For information regarding this photo, contact mbarber@laportecountyhistory.org.

Remember When

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.