Details for LAPORTE COUNTY REGIONAL SEWER
& WATER DISTRICT
809 State St.,
LaPorte, IN 46350
Laporte County Regional Sewer and Water District
State Revolving Loan Program – Rolling Prairie Wastewater Collection System – Phase II
Preliminary Engineering Report – Amendment 2- SRF Project Number WW 17 26 40 01
To All Interested Parties:
This is notification that the original approved Preliminary Engineering Report (PER) approved by SRF on March 8, 2018 is being revised by this Amendment 2. The revisions are based on design changes that differ slightly from the design layout as originally presented in the PER.
The changes include:
1.) Added a single grinder pump and service lateral to serve the following location:
a) 504 W. Michigan Street. Rolling Prairie
The cost of this change will be included in the overall SRF Financial Package for the project.
The cost impact of this change will be based on actual bids received.
- Family seeks help for funeral for father and son killed in crash
- Boyd to start reopening casinos this week, but Indiana properties remain closed
- La Porte Hospital construction suspended after workers test positive for COVID-19
- Wanatah man charged with son's fatal shooting
- Cop convicted of raping mentally disabled woman could be out in 20 years, instead of 36
- Person in custody after man found fatally shot in home near Wanatah
- La Porte County Fair may go on, but without 4-H exhibitions and judging
- PNW marketing students place in National Sales Competition
- City investing nearly $3.3 million in paving projects
- New felony charges filed in fatal shooting of Michigan City teen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Latest Local News
- Pax Center resumes Community Meals with carryout meals
- Water safety activist says not having lifeguards 'will cost lives'
- Erosion, social distancing could mean limited access to Dunes National Park beaches
- MCHS grads can walk stage, get pics in caps and gowns, but commencement still virtual
- Budget woes, lack of applicants mean no lifeguards at Washington Park
- Pax Center receives $2,000 grant for food pantry program
- City honors fallen veterans during virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- Church Briefs
- Memorial Meditation Garden open to the public
- Indiana BMV to renew penalty fees on expired documents on July 1